Vastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science which gives us architectural guidelines. Although it is considered to be a science, it depends on factors like Astrology, astronomy, art and ancient mystic knowledge.
Houses or offices built by the rules of Vastu Shastra, are considered to be auspicious to live and work in. There are many things to consider like design, geometry, spacing, and directions; in order to ensure a spiritually beneficial building. People who reside or frequent buildings with good Vastu benefit tremendously.
However, all our residences and workplaces aren’t build according to proper Vastu Shastra. This results in many of us suffering from misfortune and bad luck. But it is possible to fix the Vastu of a building without changing anything physically. This can be done by performing Vastu Dosh Nivaran Pooja. This pooja is also important for those who are moving into a new house or apartment.
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Pooja Vidhi :
- Sankalpam to seek Bhoomi Devi’s blessings.
- Devi Pooja
- Pran Prathistha Pooja and chanting of Mantras.
- Chanting Vastu Shanti Mantra
- Havan or fire ritual.
Vastu Dosh Nivaran Pooja Benefits :
- Reduces the malefic effects of bad Vastu
- Sanctifies all corners of your house or office.
- Provides mental peace.
- Increases the possibility of god fortune.
- Makes you more intelligent and clears ill thoughts from your mind.
- Provides spiritual bliss to you and your family.